Quilting fun for family and friends!

Sunday 12 January 2014

First quarter goals 2014

I have a list of quilts I want to finish.

Lady of the Lake. I will do this!
My Christmas Quilt. I am making a Holiday Hustle quilt for me too. It is in Winter's Lane and will match the pillows and table runner in my living room. Mine, however, did not get finished. I did finish three others in time for them to leave with their new owners, so yahoo!

I need to make a quilt for my new granddaughter. She is almost 2 months old and no quilt from Nanny yet. Bad Nanny! She does, however, have a lovely flannel quilt from her mom, so no hurry!

I would like to finish the three quilts from the previous post. Now they are out of their box I would like to get them done.
Aunt Mary
Kathy
And Bethie. 
Oh, and the two quilt tops that just need to be sewn together for Morgan 
and Amanda. Amanda lives in Scotland and comes to visit once a year, I would love to have it done for her visit. It would save on postage! Thrifty Scots!

Linking up with Katy.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, you could get double points if you finish the Scottish one lol

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete