Quilting fun for family and friends!

Wednesday 27 January 2016

WIP Wednesday

I have a 3rd flimsy! Yeah!
This post was going to be all doom and gloom from no get up and go but I decided it needed to have a positive spin!

I am so grateful for the OMG, One Month Goal! I procrastinated like crazy but dug it out last night. Partially quilted, now I feel good!
The other positive is I bought no material this week!!!!!!! Yahoo!

Oh and I moved my fabric stash to Martin's house. I was a wee bit embarrassed to let him know how much fabric I had, okay a lot embarrassed. But I moved it anyways! The good news is it fit in the back of his small pick up truck, Now it is all in his kitchen, and he doesn't seem to mind.
Oh, the picture he took of the stash I had already snuck over. Subtle hint to clean up?

Fabric bought this week: 0, zip, zero, zilch
Fabric used this week: Asterix quilt 2 metres
Net to stash: -.5 + -2 = -2.5 January is looking good!

Oh and the positive spin really does help I am stoked!!!!

Some wonderful soul left flowers in our lobby. Looks like spring!






4 comments:

  1. Love how the quilt is looking. I'm glad you have found room for your stash x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your OMG quilt. Interesting pattern. Good luck finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilts are lovely. Good luck with your OMG quilt, it's coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE you fabric and colour combinations, Pam. Your flimsies are gorgeous! Thanks for posting to TN&TN's WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete