Log Cabin Slice or Melinda's Quilt is complete. I had a few problems with the layout on this one. So when in doubt contact the recipient. She had no problems picking out the layout she liked.
I had bought the two different green and white fabrics and loved it in the border. Win! All the rest of the top was from my stash!
I think I mixed up what I was going to do with the borders, as I was hoping for the white/green border then have the purple border with the binding wrap the quilt. I do not mind it like this and I sure wasn't going to take it apart. But it was a real note to self ....write notes so I know what I had planned and what I had cut. I cut the border width by dividing the fabric I had by the six pieces I would need.
The backing was also from my stash.Amazing that the stash keeps growing!
Delivered to the birthday girl and already well loved!